Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I've been waiting for you...


My tulips are finally sprouting and that can only mean one thing...Mother Nature has decided it's time for Spring. (her and I tend to disagree quite a bit, I was ready months ago)
To me the best part of spring is that everyone in the neighborhood comes out of hibernation so willing to be friendly- to say "passing on the left" as we meet on the walking trail, graciously waving out their car window, excitedly bringing over their new scooters & skateboards to show off their Christmas gifts from months past, to stand tall next to you to show the inches they've grown and to tell Dakota how much they've missed her.
We all breathe in the fresh air, listen to the birds chirp and watch as the grass turns from brown to green because we know it doesn't get better than this. Spring is here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You need to write a book...you have a gift Bridgette Ann...
I love you!!!!
Mom