Sunday, October 12, 2008

it's 5:00 somewhere

We have been looking forward to this weekend--Bison vs. Western Illinois. Although we lost a close game it was so much fun. In true Bison fashion we tailgated 3 hours before game time. Casey and Brock drank (like college boys) and realized 'they ain't as good as they once was.'


Crystal and I drank (to keep warm), enjoyed munchies and some girl time. (PS- doesn't she look great...skinny minnie!)




We ran into old college friends, saw all the additions the campus has made, wore our green & gold, (under all those layers) and remembered how great it is to be a Bison alum. PS- It was so good to see you RaeAnn. You'll be in my thoughts this week!)



GO BISON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

we had SO much fun! We'll have to do it again.

Liz said...

That looks so fun. Your song reference cracked me up... "aint as good as I once was" was how I felt when I got off the ride at the fair this weekend. Talk about feeling old. :)

Annie said...

It was SO great to see both of you...it's been too long and one of these weekends while I'm back we'll have to have a girls weekend. Just some relaxing and eating good foods. You BOTH look awesome! I miss you and Crystal so much.

Thanks for understanding my neglect lately - I know that it is wrong as friends are the best asset a girl can have. Take care babe. I'll be calling you soon.

RaeAnn