Monday, June 8, 2009

he's a little bit country, he's a little bit rock 'n roll

He's from North Dakota, he lives in Minneapolis.
He drives a car, however a 1977 Chevy pickup sits in our garage.
His favorite band is Aerosmith but he just purchased the new Rascal Flatts.
He shops at Banana Republic but owns Carhartts {I'll link just incase you don't know the brand!} too.
He lives in the burbs but his heart belongs to the farm.
{just to name a few}

Thus he proves it's not what's on the outside that matters. He lives well.

Ink Lab {in uptown}

memorial day 09 006

hunkaroonie's tat

tattoo close-up

Vivere Bene means To Live Well in Italian. Hunkaroonie got the tattoo last month but we just finished showing the family. {Didn't want to surprise them on my blog!} It was his first one. I know there are {many} more to follow this one. It's OK.
I like the ink. He looks bad ass. He loves it. He's my Hunkaroonie, whether he's country or rock 'n roll {or both}.

5 comments:

Danielle and Clint said...

Awww...this was a cute post. I love finding these little things out about people as well. Spices things up.

Michelle said...

BA is right!! LOVE IT!!

Sarah said...

Cool Tat Casey. Love it!!!

jaymar said...

bums me out that casey has more hair in his pit than I have on my head...whatever, cool tat son-in-law
jaymar

mom said...

Did you say carhartts?? Nice tat, Glad you got a good one since Gavin and Nolan will want to copy it in about 6 months. If Casey has it...