Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy Birthday America

We're baaaaack.

It was so much fun celebrating the 4th of July with Hunkaroonie's parents. We never have to worry about being entertained when we are with them and this holiday certainly holds true. We spent 80% of our time on the water and the other 20% sleeping, refueling, and restocking the coolers.

We started each day with lattes.

4th 002

Played games on the sand and cooled off in the water.

4th 001

The fireworks in the bay were a.m.a.z.i.n.g. They were unbelievable. We sat on the boat with drinks and popcorn and just couldn't believe how many fireworks were going off. I wish I would have had my camera. Next time.

The only downsides of the weekend were my feet got BURNED, we lost a towel in the water (Daler, you know I had to give you a shout out), and the traffic on the way home added 40 minutes on to our drive.

IMG_1695

PS- Thanks for spoiling me with an early birthday celebration. The cake was yummy and I love my gifts!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so glad you made the trip down to spend time with us...we can't wait until we can do it again....