Wednesday, August 5, 2009

2 cups of coffee

It's a two cups of coffee kind of day. No particular reason. You know those days? Where you hit the snooze button 10 times. Take an extra long shower because you think that'll wake you up. Slurp, or even guzzle, the morning cup of coffee Hunkaroonie delivers to you. Turn the music up and sing along while you're making lunches. And make 3 trips to the car with just my crap for the day. No? You don't have these kind of days?

mornin joe

It's OK, I've poured another cup of coffee and I'll plow through the day. Even if it's 100% powered by caffeine.

Last night I got to meet one of my besties, Kristin. We met at Yum! for dinner and then walked around Lake Calhoun. A beautiful summer night well spent.

I got home and Hunkaroonie showed me the present he bought me while I was gone. A new putter. For golf. He is so darn sweet. But I told him my old putter was my excuse for my short game. I better get practicing. Eek.

Now let me go slurp my coffee.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

And that's Mrs. Par Shooter for everyone reading. Bridgee did awesome her first time out golfing last weekend!! Many pars were had by her!!! Thanks for picking up the game for me! Casey

Bridgette Ann said...

Um, hello....shouldn't you have signed HUNKAROONIE? Otherwise no one will know who you are! oxoxox

Anonymous said...

haha!!! My bad. I'm new to this commenting thing...

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it when I get some "press" on your blog! I feel so special. Thanks for the fun night last night! Miss you already!!
-Kristin

Michelle said...

i heart you! and casey...um i mean the hunkaroonie!