Thursday, September 3, 2009

Dear Kristin,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!

Thank you for forcing me to be your friend back in 2004. Thank you for being one of my first friends when I left college, moved to this new city, and started my first "real" job. I'm so glad this friend was you.

Thank you for always making me laugh, being the life of every party, and telling inappropriate jokes. You never pretend, you are who you are and for that I'm grateful.

kristin's birthday dinner

Thank you for being my go-to Reality TV junkie, taking a Grizwald family camping trip with us (and all while wearing a "boot"), defining the word chotch, introducing me to Buffalo, going to chick-flick movies, saying I'm a good cook everytime you come over, calling me at work when I don't answer my emails, playing Balderdash even though you know I'll win, serving pigs in a blanket for SuperBowl (can't believe I've never tried them), giving me your hand-me-down clothes, and always being up for anything (including drinking extremely too much the night before your flight leaves for work)!

**And thats to just name a few**

I appreciate you and our friendship.

You are one of my bestest and I hope you have the best birthday ever.

Hugs,
B

PS-I hope you find your Ziola tonight!
PPS-What's that on your lip?

2 comments:

blazedanielle said...

Happy Birthday Kristin! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the sweet letter! I feel so special to get a post on your blog all about me! We've definitely had some good times together and I pat myself on the back for making you be my friend! You're too good to me and I'm so glad to have you in my life. Thanks for meeting me last night for dinner and for the wonderful birthday gifts!!!
Lots of hugs,
Kristin