Tuesday, September 1, 2009

ok, so I lied

It's September today and the air is crisp. And Starbucks is now serving their Pumpkin Spice Lattes. And my Fall edition magazines were delivered yesterday. So, maybe Fall has arrived. Maybe it is here to stay.

fall mag

50 soup recipes in the magazine. Can't wait to dive in!

I haven't shared my weekly menu with ya'll for awhile. Incase you need some inspiration for your meals.

{MONDAY} Taco Lettuce Wraps w all the toppings, fresh cantelope
{TUESDAY} Grilled fish, parmesan couscous, green beans w shallots & silvered almonds
{WEDNESDAY} Pasta Primavera using garden vegetables
{THURSDAY} Vegetable Hash topped with a fried egg, plain yogurt w blueberries
{FRIDAY} White Chicken Chili Nachos w a nice cold beer
{SATURDAY} Grilled/Marinated Flank Steak, Boc Choy salad, grilled sweet potato fries
{SUNDAY} Grilled/Pesto & Crab stuffed Shrimp, over wild rice, w corn on the cob

Need any of these recipes? Let me know!

Now go get a Pumpkin Spice Latte and enjoy the first day of September!

2 comments:

Annie said...

wow...fall really is here if the pumpkin spice has arrived! I will be leaving for GA next weekend...if you are around at all next Friday the 11th let me know, maybe we can have one drink on my way through!

Erika said...

SO I would love to know how you make your sweet potato fries. I have tried so many times to make them, and they never really turn out.

So. . .can I hire you to be my personal chef for life? :)
-Erika