Wednesday, September 23, 2009

sneak peek: kitchen

The kitchen is in no means ready to be photographed. I mean not for you people. I don't want you seeing the mail stack, empty containers next to the garbage can that need to be taken to the garage for recycling, noodles that hopped the pot and got burnt on the stove from last nights dinner, or the groceries on the island that have yet to be put away. So, you see. Even though the kitchen is complete, it needs to be cleaned.

So in the meantime, here is a sneak peek.

Picnik collage

Hopefully now you can forgive me.

I love my kitchen. I love being in it. Messy. Clean. Empty. Full. Loud. Quiet. I loved it when it was 80s fabulous but I especially love it now that it is renovated & expresses our style.

Ah, we made it to Wednesday. Make it a good one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are such a tease! I want more than just a "sneak peek"!!!! I guess I'll just have to come over and see it for myself!

Love ya,
Kristin