Thursday, January 28, 2010

cause baby it's cold outside

Hunkaroonie made me go to Starbucks on the way to work today. I just hate being told what to do. Nothing like a grande cinnamon dolce latte on a cold morning to warm wake you up.

It really does suck being married to him. {insert sarcasm}

These are the cold days you remember but you try to forget.

ms dakota

But for now, there is no forgetting. I feel it. I'm cold right to my core.

I don't think Ms. Dakota feels the same way. She seems pretty comfortable.

Sorry for the short and not-so-interesting post. Let's blame it on the rain cold.

3 comments:

carissa... brown eyed fox said...

love... and i mean LOVE that shot! capital L !

what a face. look at her all happy snug in that spot.

Danielle and Clint said...

Brrr...it's 7 degrees here! Stay warm

Michelle said...

its warmer in whitefish...maybe you need to head west...