Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My Canon EOS Rebel XSi

As I mentioned before, Christmas Eve we spent with both sets of parents. After church my mother-in-law made a yummy dinner and we sat down, the six of us, for a great candle-lit evening.

After dinner Hunkaroonie disappeared and came back with a big box, wrapped nicely & topped with a big red ribbon. He handed it to me & said, "Well we think that you've been a good girl this year, so Merry Christmas."

I looked around the table, all the parents were smiling.

Inside was...

new canon

my beautiful new camera.

I like it. I love it. I love him. I love them. I was suprised. I am spoiled.

I had been researching cameras. In stores. Online. On blogs. From professional photographers. And so was he. He done good. It's just what I wanted.

I am blessed to have 4 parents whom I love dearly. And a husband whom I don't deserve.

{PS. I also got camera/photography classes. I don't really know how to use the camera just yet. But I will. Very soon.}

1 comment:

Michelle said...

oh goodness...we can now be photo buddies...