Wednesday, February 10, 2010

random ramblings

We are half way through the week. Hunkaroonie and I still have not decided what our Valentine's Day menu will include. Need to get on that. I've seen so many fun recipes, it's hard to decide.

We got more snow this week and chances are, so did you. Dakota convinced us to bundle up and enjoy it. Were so glad she did.

koda

I keep watching The Bachelor week after week. There I said it. It's out in the open. This season is so horrible. The drama. It's so scripted. A train wreck. But I still tune in. Don't ask.

Last night Hunkaroonie neeed some comfort food after a long day at work. So in the kitchen I went. Spaghetti & meatballs. Rosemary & garlic toast. Apple & cranberry pie w ice cream. I think he went to bed with a full belly and a clear head. I went to bed knowing I did my part as his wife.

man and dog

Another day almost complete. I better go get a couple more things done.

No comments: