Monday, February 8, 2010

superbowl: the food aftermath

I hope everyone's bellies are full from SuperBowl yummies. My sister hosted a pre-game lunch. Recipes from Tyler's Ultimate Tailgate episode. The recipes certainly did not disappoint.

Mom brought adult beverages and I brought dessert.

superbowl dessert

I wanted to make something that would travel easily and could sit out. Brownies & homeade frosting. Sounded perfect. I wanted to make them superbowl worthy so I bought felt football stickers at Michael's. Then I just stuck a toothpick in between them before adhiring the two together. I think they turned out pretty cute.

I just used boxed brownie mix. 2 boxes so they were nice and thick! I'll share the frosting recipe this week. So simple. So yummy. So good for the thighs.

Did anyone make a fun superbowl recipe worth sharing?

No comments: