Thursday, March 18, 2010

Birthday Week

hunkaroonie's cheeeesy smile

This is Hunkaroonie. His cheesy smile and all. I think you've met before.

Do you remember we celebrate birthday WEEK at our house? Well this week we are celebrating Hunkaroonie's! It's so totally fun. He gets a small gift every morning and I make a big breakfast before we leave for work. It starts the day off right, even if we have go off to work!

The weather this week has been wonderful and today is no different. Mild and Spring-like. Today it's going to be 60 degrees and sunny! We've been grilling out and enjoying long walks at night with the pup. Oh how I love daylight savings!

I have lots of fun things planned for the long weekend ahead. So I won't be around much. But I promise to take lots of pictures and document all that's in store for Hunkaroonie. I've been "crafting" all week to prepare. Let me tell you, He. is. scared.

But he need'nt be.

I hope the sun is shining today where you are to.

PS- MamaSis told me to put this picture on the blog. It's her fault. Hunkaroonie get mad at her.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

well i LOVE this photo!! Happy Birthday Cas-Man