Tuesday, May 4, 2010

goodbye april, hello may

We've been busy.

April came and went. It brought warmer weather, new spring recipes, house projects, friends & family.

I promise to share pictures and recipes of our comings 'n goings of April. Soon.

moms le creuset

But I wanted to share a recipe for tomorrow, as it's Cinco de Mayo. Rita aka Mother Hen made this and invited us over. Its Tyler's. Tyler's Ultimate. Ultimate Mexican Beef Tacos. Yummy, yum, yum, yum.

Pot Roast Tacos. It's got a kick to it so make sure you adjust to your heat level tolerance. Hunkaroonie ate his with a beer close by. But the Flava Flav was a 10! Remember Flava Flav? "Yeah boy." He and that big clock around his neck. Never did get that. Ok, sorry. I digress.

This pot roast recipe served up on a grilled corn tortilla, piled high with shredded cabbage, sour cream, guacamole, and a squeeze of lime would be a great way to celebrate Cinco de Mayo tomorrow. Go. Go do it.

tyler's goodness

I wasn't around much in April. I was too busy soaking up that sunshine that finally arrived. But here we are. Its May. A new month. I'll be back soon. Toodledo my lovelies.

No comments: