Wednesday, June 16, 2010

here's a peek at the garden this week...

garden 6.16

We planted red onions. Yellow onions. Tomatoes. Red peppers. Green Peppers. Cilantro. Rosemary. Mint.

onion tops 6.16

garden 6.16

Jalapenos. Tarragon. Chives. And grape tomatoes. Everything seems to be coming along nicely. Nothing in this garden is too terribly high maintenance. Because while I love having a garden we still have summer living & traveling to do! I haven't been able to get in there and give any TLC for a week because of all the rain but everything still looks happy.

garden 6.16

stepping stones

My garden. A happy play to be. Thanks for taking a peek.

2 comments:

simply seleta said...

I wish you were my neighbor...would love to learn how to garden!!!! Yours is beautiful!

jen @ homeinthecountry said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day! Your garden looks wonderful! We're making our first attempt at gardening this year, but I think ours looks a bit more disheveled than yours does... :)