Monday, September 27, 2010

we got away. it made all the difference.

Arrowwood Resort & Grape Stomp Festival

We went to a golf resort and grape stomp festival. For just one night. But it helped. We are healing and we appreciate all the support you have given to us. We certainly know we aren't going through this alone.

Onward.

Fall has arrived and we are counting our many blessings. I've been busy planning a party for MamaSis and decorating the house for the season. Pumpkin Spice Lattes have been enjoyed and many more to come. Cinnamon spice, autumn, and pumpkin candle scents are filling the house {yummy scents at reasonable prices found at Michaels}. Hunkaroonie has been prepping the fireplace for the season. So, I'd say it's the start of a wonderful time of year.

1 comment:

jen @ homeinthecountry said...

I was so sorry to hear about your sweet doggy's passing. I can't even imagine how you must feel! But I'm glad that you got away and are feeling better now...