Saturday, November 26, 2011

a very thankful thanksgiving

i am thankful for contentment. for not wanting more than we deserve.

klatts thanksgiving 2011
broinlaw :: lilmis :: mamasis

i am thankful for my sister who never stops dreaming. and encourages me to dream too; head in the clouds kind of dream. and she never pulls at my ankles for me to come back down.

hunkaroonie
hunkaroonie

i am thankful for my husband and the way he loves me.
i am thankful for sunsets and the promise of a new day.
i am thankful for selfless parents. whos sacrifices changed our lives.

parents thanksgiving 2011
rita :: daddio

i am thankful for my home. build on love and filled with imperfections but our one place in this big big universe that we call own own.

i am thankful for my sister(inlaw) who sees the good in everyone.

pigtails
lilmis pigtails

i am thankful for my niece. who will always be what brought us back together.
i am thankful for our careers and being brave enough to take chances.

i am thankful for grandparents. for being the foundation of who we are.
i am thankful for never having to know what it feels like to go without life's necessities.

thanksgiving 2011
turkey :: italian stuffing :: cranberries :: cream corn :: sweet potato w marshmallow top :: green bean casserole :: mashed taters :: gravy

i am thankful for friends near & far. i assure you, you are always close. in my heart.

i am thankful for my brother who is our switzerland.
i am thankful for our health and modern medicine.

thanksgiving 2011
me :: hunkaroonie

i am thankful for true love. because true love is a really big deal.
i am thankful for a loving god who always gives us second chances.


i am thankful.

No comments: